Sunday, May 6, 2012

WE ARE OFF TO THE ZOO!

Everything in my TPT store is 20% off through May 8th!

This week we will be "zoo looking" all week.  I love the zoo and I hope my kids will too!  There are so many ways that you can review math while working on a zoo theme.  I just put a package of 6 math centers on TPT.  The theme is all ZOO.  The objectives covered are patterns, graphing, numbers before and after, tallies, time and fun inequalities.  Your students will help the zoo keeper count all of the animals, in the zoo, and graph them.  They will also see what is on the hippo's schedule for the day.  Here is a sneak peak!  Don't forget to use the TPT code (TAD12) from now until May 8th to get an extra 10% off!

Make sure you check out my TPT store and grab this great math package before the sale is over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment