Sunday, November 18, 2012

HAS IT REALLY BEEN 3 MONTHS?

I don't know how it happened.  It has actually been three months since I last blogged.  I am always thinking about what I should blog about.  I even take pictures.  However, it never happens. :(

This year has somehow sucked everything out of me.  I feel like I need more time to get "school stuff" accomplished.  I haven't even had time to make/publish anything on TPT.  On Friday afternoon, I realized that I hadn't even started making the Thanksgiving book with my kinders.  Where is time going?

I decided that hooking up with Farley's November Currently would be a great way to get back in the swing of blogging.  So here it is!

Please leave me some comments and even become a follower. 


4 comments:

Annathy said...

I remember when I had all my shopping done before November. Those were the days....

Be sure to post pictures of your Christmas tree with all those presents wrapped underneath!

Mrs. Hamrac said...

Love your blog. I LOVE the "currently" idea!! It is what inspired me to get a blog make-over and to really start blogging! I just love seeing all the blog buttons - makes me want to visit every one of them! Good luck getting back into the swing of blogging! There is a blogger app for iphone - I've used it and works pretty good for a quick post and is easy to use with pictures, too!

Mrs. Youel said...

I know what you mean by letting time go and not blogging...it's hard to do once a week sometimes when you get swamped! It's been really hard for me to blog almost every day for my 10 days of freebies! It's kinda dragged along :)

Good luck and I'm happy to say I'm already one of your followers! Keep blogging! :)

Speaking of blogs - stop by mine and see the award I nominated you for! :)

Chrissy
Adventures In Second Grade

Linda Mooney said...

Hi! Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to see the details:
http://kindermooney.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-leibster-award.html

Post a Comment