Thursday, May 10, 2012

SUPER PATTERN SCOOT and a SNAIL

This has been a long week and it is only Thursday!  Why has it been long?  Well, we are going to the zoo tomorrow!  I am so excited was so excited.  However, after hearing, when are we going to the zoo? 500 times in the past 2 days, I am already worn out.  We have talked about zoo animals and sorted animals that are pets, zoo and farm animals.  We have made animals.  We have read billions of books about the zoo.  I really feel like I have already been.  However, I really want you to see our shirts that we made.

New SCOOT game on TPT.  I just put my new SCOOT: SUPER PATTERNS game on TPT, please check  it out.  :)


 

1 comments:

Miss Trayers said...

The t-shirt is too cute! I know your kiddos had a great time! :) I love the zoo field trip, it's exhausting, but I feel like there are so many activities you can do to go along with it.

NotJustChild'sPlay

Post a Comment