Monday, April 9, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Chrissy over at Adventures In Second Grade tagged me! Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 10 questions for the tagger who posted for you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people you're tagging.
4. Tag 10 people and link the with your post. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged!


So, here are Chrissy's questions (my answers are in blue):
1. What are you most proud of in your classroom?
I am most proud of my reading group plans.
2. What is your favorite unit to teach (any subject)?

I love teaching the life cycles of butterflies and frogs.
3. What inspired you to begin teacher blogging?

I was inspired by all of the other bloggers out in blog land.
4. Teacher's Notebook or Teachers Pay Teachers?

Teachers Pay Teachers
5. What is the best field trip you've ever been on?

Richmond Metro Zoo with 4 and 5 year olds
6. What inspired you to become a teacher?

I can't remember not wanting to be a teacher.
7. What are you doing/did you do on your Spring Break?

Working on school plans and going to Ohio
8. What is your favorite book to use in the classroom?

Books with great pictures
9. Do you have a classroom pet? If so, what?

No
10. What frustrates you most about teaching?

Not having the materials that I need to teach a standard. 

Okay, so here are my 10 questions for those that I tagged:
1. How many years have you worked at your current school?
2. Do you sell units on Teachers Pay Teachers?
3. What is your favorite blog?
4. Do your friends and co-workers know that you blog ?
5. How many students do you have in your class?
6. Does your school have open classrooms?
7. Have you noticed a change in behavior over the past few years?
8. What is your favorite computer website/program that your students use?
9. Do you plan on being in the classroom until retirement?
10. What is your classroom management plan?






I'm tagging:
A Cupcake for the Teacher
Can Do Kinders 
Herding Kats in Kindergarten
Keen on Kindergarten 
Kreative in Kinder 
little warriors 
Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten Class  
Ms. Kerri and Her Krazy Kindergarten
Sharing Kindergarten 
Sprinkles to Kindergarten  



Okay, tag! You're it! :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment